A Logo is a graphical representation of your company, business, or organisation.
A Logo contains one or a combination of the following used to uniquely identify your brand:
- Text gives a linguistic representation of your brand identity
- Illustrations provide a memorable and attributable graphic
- Colour/s are used to elicit a certain emotion in your chosen demographic
- Font/s are another way of uniquely identifying your brand from the competition, as well as portraying your business culture
- Style/s, along with the above, create your Logo to give you Competitive Advantage
A Logo aims to address the following needs and objectives of a business/organisation:
- Stand out from the competition with a logo that is memorable, attributable, recognisable, and differentiable in your chosen industry.
- Communicate the industry you belong to and operate in
- The services you provide and the solutions you offer
- Your target demographic and their unique identity
- Your brand values and how they relate to your customers
We provide unique and professional logo designs in a modern and competitive landscape.
You get 3 mock-ups (meaning 3 different designs) to choose from.
After you have chosen your design, we offer up to 2 design changes before finalising.
We have thousands of ideas and designs, just waiting to be released into the market., and paint the town green.